2008年4月30日水曜日

Essay 3 My favorite animal

My favorite animal is cat! Most of my friends know that I love cat very much. My family also love cat. My grandfather who lived in Minamata loved cat too. He had 5 black cats and 1 gray cat and 1 white cat. My grandmother like cat so-so at first but she had lived with them for a long time and cat became important family for her. When I was elementary student, grandfather had 7 cats. Most of them approach him at meal time. However, they know that we were children so they didn't approach us. When I was junior high school student, some cats died. He had 4 black cats. My favorite black cat is Mamu. She was bit by viper so her name is Mamu. She is so cute! I love her. When I go to grand father's house, I looked forward to playing with her. My grandmother likes Shizuka. She always attached only my grandmother. She didn't approach us. I had never played with her. The others cats go somewhere. I don’t know. When I was 12 years old, my grandfather died. After that white cat, her name is Siro died same time. I was sad. However, I want Shiro to play with him in heaven. I had been played with Mamu for 3 years. One day, I checked an e-mail from my aunt. The mail said that Mamu died because of AIDS. I shocked and I had been crying all day. My family cried too. When I came back my grandmother’s house, I go to grave and tell her. After her death, Sizuka became attached me. I was very happy. I played with her. Now, she also died. My grandmother wanted to have cats someday. I want to play new friends someday too.

☆297 words

0 件のコメント: